Actualizado el 02/12/2021
- Automotive Industry
- Project Controller (h/m)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The main goal for project controlling role is:
- Ensure transparency and accuracy of financial project data reported.
- Have a clear understanding about how the project is running in terms of profitability and cash flow.
- Support program management to steer the projects on a profitable way.
- Report key figures and inform about deviation based on original business case.
- Analyze, align, and explain to the superiors the main KPI for new quotations to be released.
I order to be able to perform his tasks the employee must:
- Attend all the project meetings, being an active partner.
- Prepare financial overview and other financial data for all the projects during development phase.
- Have close contact with the different plant site controllers.
- Ensure support during the quotation phase.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in business administration
- Profound professional experience (>5 years) as project or product controller, mandatory industrial sector, ideally in the automotive sector.
- Team-work attitude is a must
- Proficient use of English & Spanish in business contexts; German is desirable
- Advanced skills in Excel are required, SAP knowledge a plus
- Pro-active personality that is used to work in a demanding and dynamic environment.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional