Actualizado el 21/07/2021
- Deep understanding of Finance,Real Estate and Accounting and Financial Statement
- Big4 with at least 2-3 years of experience
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Real Estate Company.
- Overseeing the accounting and review of the financial statements of group investment vehicles under Spanish GAAP and IFRS.
- Assists with the budget process and in the preparation of the monthly management accounts of group investment vehicles.
- Review and monitoring of joint venture budgets, to ensure approval of the investors of an accurate and realistic costs forecast and ongoing review of actual expenses.
- Work closely with service providers, implementing process and procedures to meet to goals of the organisation.
- Assistance with quarterly external investor reports including portfolio commentary on performance and management of input from other teams within the European business, ensuring compliance with investor requirements.
- Ownership of all joint venture level agreements including detailed knowledge of reporting requirements and restrictions.
- Ongoing and ad hoc investor communications and requests
- Assistance with the reparation and management of quarterly or ad hoc intra-group distribution and capital call waterfalls, including monitoring of cash balances and knowledge of capital expenditure budgets.
- Ownership of portfolio capital requirements to ensure liquidity of ventures and proper capital planning from internal investment teams supported by the others members of the finance team, including but not limited to:
- Investor capital calls for operational acquisitions.
- Quarterly and ad hoc distribution calculations in accordance with investor requirements and joint venture agreement
- Internal capital commitment reporting
- Assistance with property valuations for operating investment properties to facilitate accurate and reliable external valuations of our properties.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- A degree in accounting, finance, economics, business or a related field and / or equivalent experience.
- MBA in business or finance (desirable)
- Thorough understanding of accounting and financial statements.
- Strong knowledge of external lender and investor trust level reporting
- Working knowledge of national taxes and local RE taxes and Company Structures
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and spoken Spanish and English (C1 level as a must)
- Salary package: 50.000 euros fixed salary.
- Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.