Content Strategist Manager
Vision holder, leader, and strategist for all news and content shared in LA
Lead a team to build a core news stream
Acerca de nuestro cliente
An American video game developer.
Descripción de la oferta
The main responsibilities are to:
- Lead Publishing initiatives in Latin America, focusing on providing engaging content and experiences for players
- Craft an overarching content strategy and maintain an editorial calendar for all Game's news
- Oversee the publication of content in owned channels, structuring a content strategy for each one and monitor that quality and tone of the content is up to the standards
- Work closely with creative and client teams to build a stream that is curatable and socially shareable
- Ensure the highest and most resonant quality bar for all content in the news stream establishing and using KPIs
- Build and lead a Game newsroom: a cross-disciplinary team specialized in edition, writing, content curation and trafficking to build, cultivate, and nurture a daily destination news stream
- Build relationships and collaborate with League community sites, third party collaborators, and freelancers to ensure the best content in the gaming landscape is constantly shared
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
Bachelor Degree + Master. Native Gamer is a must. Ten years of experience crafting content & communication strategies, leading editorial or creative teams, managing digital media and cranking out high-quality, long- and short-form writing. Well-read and an excellent writer, capable of defining and championing a consistent tone and style for our written, video, and audio content. Negotiation skill, collaborating worker. English fluent, Spanish native.