- Multinational company from the Marketing & Advertising Industry Sector.
- Commercial controller with high level of English.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company from the Marketing & Advertising sector.
Reporting to the Commercial Lead EMEA, the selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting commercial lead with supporting local agency CFOs and driving the annual planning / budget, quarterly and annual forecast submissions to Global Planning.
- Managing commercial reporting for regional CEO providing timely insights on key performance metrics including client profitability and utilisation.
- Managing regional FP&A process; liaise directly with local finance teams to gain more insight into monthly performance.
- Applying the understanding of assigned agencies (clients, revenue mechanics, staffing, etc.) to provide commercially focused financial advice.
- Working closely with client account teams on pricing and responding to client inquiries.
- Being responsible for and maintain the regional cost centre P&L.
- Proactively recommending and assisting in implementing process improvements in all areas.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-6 years of experience working as a Business Controller in a company. Previous experience in a Production Company is a plus.
- Superior communication skills in English , both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Detail Oriented, organized and able to multi-task.
- Experience in working in an international environment & cross-functional and networked organization.
A salary package of 40.000 fixed euros + Health insurance is offered. The final offer will depend on the experience of each candidate.