Clinical Software Implementation Consultant
Healthcare Company. Multinational.
relationships with customers, clinical software, LIS, SIL, ASTM, HL7
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Be the ambassador of our healthcare applications in front of our affiliates and distributors in the international territory
- Build customer relationships by keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved
- Supervise our affiliates and distributors on how they plan and coordinate the implementation of our products in their respective markets
- Study the requirements of our customers and what's best for that particular implementation. Address all gaps via configuration instead of customization
- Perform product presentations and demos in front of our affiliates and distributors
- Make sure our affiliates and distributors have all the required documentation for properly answer to tenders
- Install and configure the SW applications
- Perform required functional and technical and training sessions
- Respond to and resolve client problems as they relate to technical software issues
- Refer more complex problems to R&D department
- Identify and resolve issues affecting customer`s network working closely with the hospital´s IT department.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following experience, skills and competencies:
- The candidate should possess a degree in Engineering and at least 2 years of experience as a SW consultant in ERPs. Healthcare experience would be a plus.
- Project Management skills
- Good knowledge of administration and maintenance of servers and workstations in both, hardware and software areas
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries. Knowledge of Oracle would be a plus
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems would be a plus
- Knowledge of ASTM and HL7 communication protocols would be a plus
- The candidate must be available to travel throughout the International territory as needed
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Be self-motivated, take initiative and be willing to lead technical presentations and discussions with affiliates or distributors and end-users in hospitals and laboratories
- Provencustomer-orientatedbackgroundandabletoworkin afast-pacedenvironment
Depending on the experience between 35.000 euros and 40.000 euros fix salary.