Chief Technical Officer M/F
International key-player in the field of flight simulators
Engineer in Electronics and/or Industrial Computing
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an international key-player in the field of flight simulators. As part of its growth, our client is recruiting a Group Chief Technical Officer who will also manage new projects in France and internationally. Therefore, the location of the position can be adapted to the candidate.
Descripción de la oferta
As Chief Technical Officer, you are managing all new projects concerning training, maintenance, flight simulator relocation, but also their upgrade to new technologies in electronics and industrial computing. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing relocation or flight simulator upgrade projects in France and abroad,
- Analyzing and adapting customer requirements in specifications while respecting the regulatory constraints of the sector,
- Supporting the dismantling and reassembling phases in the field,
- Participating in the growth of your business unit by diversifying the service offering and identifying new areas of intervention,
- Contributing to the emergence of new technologies for new flight simulators and developing the technical expertise of the company in this area,
- Managing the obsolescence of old flight simulators and participating in their technological upgrade,
- Supervising orders and purchases of new simulators,
- Recruiting and training an operational technical team as the activity develops,
- Operational management of the training center technical maintenance teams.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Engineer in Electronics and/or Industrial Computing you have at least 10 years of proven experience in customer and field oriented project management. Your experience has allowed you to acquire expertise in embedded systems in the aeronautics field. Your creative force and entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to develop the activity of your business unit.