Chief Operations Officer (h/m)
To join a leading healthcare multinational
To develop an exciting project
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Healthcare Company
Descripción de la oferta
Based in Barcelona, the main objective of the COO is to achieve the company business goals supplying competitive products to our customers on time and at the highest quality standards
- Be responsible for the definition of the long term objectives and plans as well for the preparation and execution of the annual budgets.
- Coordinate the different areas of responsibility including manufacturing, supply chain and maintenance.
- Promote, attract, retain and guide the most talented people
- Understand and ensure that the customer's needs are met promoting the value of customer service
- Define the key performance indicators to monitor the level of achievement of the departmental objectives
- Report to the CEO in monthly basis the main budget deviations, challenges and risk to achieve annual goals.
- Attend the executive meetings to ensure the alignment of the operational strategy with the company goals.
- Be responsible for the continuous improvements initiatives and processes.
- Be responsible for the risk mitigation plans to guarantee the supply of products on time.
- Lead operational due diligences in potential acquisitions
- Oversee and implement procedures, policies and controls to guarantee the highest level of Quality in all the products and services.
- Be responsible of the cost reduction programs to improve the company competitiveness
- Ensure compliance with all legal, statutory and corporate requirements
- Ensure a safe working environment and the appropriate safety regulations and policies
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Life Science
- Solid experience in a similar position in a healthcare company
- Fluent in English and Spanish
To join a leading healthcare multinational and to develop an exciting career path