Chef - Restaurant in California
Spanish Restaurant Group with diferent locations in Spain and United States
Spanish passport holder is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish Restaurant group with five different outlets between Spain and USA and currently in an expansion.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Group Executive Chef, the Restaurant Chef will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen's daily operations.
- Liaising with the relevant suppliers for food orders.
- Creating new dishes and menus together with the Executive Chef
- Interviewing and hiring new staff.
- Maintaining/raising the food's profit margins.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen's accounts and creating a work roster.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3/5 years experience in a similar fine dining restaurant
- Spanish passport holder (* Due to visa restrictions, only Spanish passport holders will be considered for this position).
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Willing to relocate to California
Be part of an amazing Restaurant Group, currently opening new locations in USA with the opportunity of a professional career.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.