Updated on 07/04/2021
- 10 to 15 years of progressive finance experience
- Experience in Technology, Marketing or Media companies.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Partner with the company CEOs, challenging them when required, to provide financial insights that help drive profitable growth, covering: capital raises, organic growth, M&A initiatives, etc...
- Drive the company's financial planning process: annual business plan and 5 year growth plan.
- Management and control of all cash and treasury matters, including servicing of debt commitments, compliance with covenants, etc...
- Coordinate the financial reporting processes for monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting for internal purposes, investors and debt providers.
- Lead and develop a team of regional financial controllers.
- Lead M&A and integration's projects in all finance and legal matters.
- Oversee the annual external audit.
- Supervise of all tax reporting and planning activities with the support of external tax advisors.
- Continuous improvement of the different software tools supporting the finance function. Also look for new tools to improve the efficiency of finance.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
We're looking for someone who has:
- 10 to 15 years of progressive finance experience, culminated with a CFO or VP of finance role in technology,marketing or media companies.
- Experience in leading M&A.
- Experience with capital structures and different sources of funding available.
- Strong accounting and finance knowledge foundations.
- Ability to strategic and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.