Updated on 18/03/2021
- Join a growing business who are part of a market leading global group.
- Excellent career development
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Company leader in electronics components for automation
The Camera expert engineer (H/M/D) will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with design and body engineering teams to integrate and components.
- Work with cross-functional teams and suppliers.
- Supervise Hardware-Software-Mechanical integration as well as the related HW-SW-Mechanical integration test, for ensuring a proper system design according V-model design process
- Supports the definition of the product architectures for related mechatronic products according to international Standards and customer requirements or the engineering strategy of the company assuring Safety and Reliability specs compliance.
- Ensure the conformity to the required operational conditions (temperature, EM, power, vibration)
Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future automotive products.
Coordinate with the Technical Project Lead for timing, costs and process deployment
- Align product needs with product Roadmap of the company helping in the maintenance and update of product design handbook.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree, mainly engineering, electronics, telecommunications or IT
- Fluent Spanish & Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Minimum of 3 years in engineering development of cameras.
- Knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical an electronics area.
- Knowledge in patents, High Voltage, Functional Safety, , R&D Tools & Reliability,
- knowledge "V" product development would be of additional value.
Competitive salary and opportunity to work for an incredibly fast growing organisation