Business Unit Manager - Navarra
Multinational company of automation products and services for professionals.
People managing skills, specifically technical team, with commercial role. PYME
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company of automation products and services for professionals, PYME size in Navarra.
Descripción de la oferta
The Manager monitors all the activities of the Subsidiary: Service, sales and Aftermarket management support. He defines the strategy, supervises all the teams, guarantees a premium service and reports to his Manager.
His main activities are:
- Managing his team including setting up a clear organizational structure with clear accountabilities and processes.
- Managing staff (service, sales, admin) on performance.
- Achieving the annual sales budgets and EBIT target, full P&L responsibility.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and customer satisfaction in the area.
- Being the benchmark subsidiary in the area, by monitoring progress on results through accurate reporting, project management, inventory management and CRM management.
- Organizing and managing technical team.
- Organizing and managing sales meetings and following up on sales activity.
- Organizing sales events.
- Monitoring and approving quotations, and price setting.
- Financial management (supported by the financial department).
- Coaching his teams using KPI's.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The successful candidate must understand business fundamentals, have solid experience of managing technical teams, be able to motivate and engage people. A team player, who can stimulate performance and develop staff. A coach who has the empathy to understand the working situation of employees on all levels. Be comfortable working towards structured targets. Be experienced in service environment and sales. Have skills in financial management and be confident to go directly to the clients and engage with them.
English and French speaking required.
If you are commercially driven, you have financial skills, you are persuasive and are a planning and strategizing person, then you should be our candidate!
To work in a managing role for a leading multinational of automation products and services for professionals.