Business Development Manager (Pharma Industry)
Important Multinational Company
Develop the new healhhcare stretegy in Spain
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational media company leader in the Medicine-Health area, operating for over 35 years to find solutions for the future of the Health system to create value in solving inefficiencies and in improving care, thanks to unique skills and resources to catalyse the evolution of the System.
Descripción de la oferta
- Analysing marketing and competitors' trend and reporting data and KPIDesigning and implementing commercial and operational plan to promote the attainment of goals;
- Generating leads by identification of new opportunities and converting these into business;
- Developing a growth strategy in accordance with the Management;
- Research, scout and build profitable and enduring client relationships by understanding their business needs;
- Providing clients with strategic consultancy to achieve their goals through digital and marketing initiatives (round table, Advisory Board, CME for healthcare professional, scientific multichannel and off site medical representative service);
- Representing a key contact for existing clients ensuring their satisfaction: by making presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict clients' future needs, organizing ad hoc meeting and follow up;
- Working with cross functional team (CME, Editing, Digital, Project Managers) as well as the marketing team to develop proposals with attention on clients needs, concerns and objectives;
- Leading project end to end, coordinating and motivating project team to complete them according to budgets, schedules and quality standard standards-
- Ensuring projects are procured in accordance with management guidelines and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date regarding market and technology developments.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- At list 5-year work experience both as Business Development, Sales, Account both as Editorial, Project Manager within e-solution companies or web agency operating in pharma and healthcare field;
- A business-driven project management approach
- Pharmaceutical market knowledge
- Proficiency in English;
- Professional use of Microsoft Office (PP, Excel, Word)
- Business focused and client oriented;
- Strong commitment to delivering high-quality service
- Excellent ability to analyse and forecast marketing trend;
- Ability to negotiate and building relationships;
- Persuasion; leadership; effective in communication and public speaking;
- Excellent writing skills, commitment and motivation for sales and client relationships;
- Creative thinking; Flexibility; Ability to adapt and contribute to grow an evolving organisation;
- Willing to travel;
- Nice to have: Educational background in scientific, medical or life sciences field
Great opportunity to develop your career
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.