- Manage and maximize existing customer relationships and results
- Nutrition/Suplements knowledge
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading biotechnology company.
- Analyze and detect commercial business opportunities in the environment, implement the commercial strategy to achieve sales objectives by business and territory.
- Actively prospect assigned markets for new customers.
- Identification of regulatory, product, competition, price, etc. limitations that affect market growth. Centralization of the information gathered in the Market Manager for its correct dissemination within the company.
- Analysis, study, and knowledge of the competition for the market and assigned territories.
- Promotion of business relationships. Follow-up and maintenance of accounts and business, through commercial visits, calls, preparation of presentations and representation of the company in the client's own facilities, fairs, conferences, or professional meetings.
- Participation in projects and reporting of business activity.
- Achievement of sales, profitability, and growth targets for assigned accounts, as well as opening new customers by business and territory.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Graduates preferably in Food Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent.
- More than 7 years of experience in sales and B2B customer management in the Food Ingredients or Supplements sector, preferably functional ingredients.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the infant nutrition and/or dairy sector isa plus.
- English proficiency is a must, and availability to travel internationally at least 40% of the time, with Location preference Madrid.
- Demonstrate achievement orientation, negotiation skills, strategic vision, work with autonomy and proactivity managing uncertainty, excellent planning and organizational skills, ability to handle complex projects and analytical skills.