Leading Multinational Company!
Great career opportunity!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
PageGroup is undertaking an ambitious piece of work across the Business Technology organisation which will improve the IT services delivered to the business, improve standardisation and improve agility. The development of the Applications function will be a critical success factor in delivering the benefits of this transformation to Business Technology and PageGroup.
Descripción de la oferta
- Collaborate with business stakeholders at all levels to identify, qualify and agree on business requirements or KPIs definitions;
- Ensure that business stakeholders express requirements and do not ask upfront for a solution;
- Document and maximize the quality of the requirements gathered;
- Supports the solution architects / development teams to identify and articulate options for potential solutions that meet the business requirements and make sure they are logical, feasible and cost effective;
- Consider and assess already available options in relation to the business requirements. Shortlist options and include details on cost/benefits, impacts, risks;
- Ensure that proposed solutions are consistent with the overall IT and business strategy for PageGroup;
- Obtain sign-off from the different stakeholders for Business Requirement, Solution Specification Document, and for final deliverables;
- Acceptance and follow up: ensure that the final deliverables of a task or project meet the stated business requirements and have been delivered and measured against original design specifications;
- Conduct training or provide support to the training department to ensure a smooth transition and adoption of the new tools;
- Support end users during UAT;
- Create / Update documentation on KPIs definition from a technical and functional point of view;
- Work towards the harmonization of platform and processes across the globe.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Business Intelligence or assuming Business Analysis / Business Intelligence responsibility as part of his/her role.
- Experience with BI solutions (Microstrategy, IBM Cognos BI, Tableau, Qlik , Tableau, Information Builder etc ..)
- Experience in the Consultancy sector in a Customer facing role is a plus.
- MS Excel and Visio (or similar tool).
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Database structure and basic query languages.
- Analytical, creative and curious mind.
- Desire to understand why things happen, why processes are set up, and people behaviours.
- Resilience to workload and pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural & multifunctional team.
- High level of autonomy and sense of ownership.
- Positive attitude.
- Proficiency level in English: The right candidate should have the capability to run end-users interviews, participate to meetings and write high quality documentation in English.
Multinational work environment and a great career opportunity!