Actualizado el 21/06/2022
- Opportunity to grow
- International company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International outsourcing company with offices in Valencia and clients in Germany and USA.
- You will inspire and develop a cross-team chapter of talented and motivated business analysts with clear expectations through 1:1s, target definitions and continuous feedback
- You are responsible for building our teams for success by creating the structure around teams and individuals and hiring the right people to make teams and the organization more successful
- You create growth opportunities for all chapter members and minimize gaps through skill mentoring and performance management
- You create a high-performing and positive work environment based on transparency, accountability and trust
- Your connection role between chapter and product management enables you to resolve dependencies as well as to create visibility and transparency for the progress of product initiatives
- You will take on business analysis tasks and work as a business analyst in one of the teams
- Managing end-to-end implementation and setup of new clients into the products.
- Work closely with client companies to understand their processes, practices, and internal systems.
- Identify and document business and product requirements.
- Collaborate with the development team on the technical specification of features.
- Support the management of the product roadmap and backlog.
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and functions.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
To fit this post, we look after:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or related field).
- At least 5+ years experience in a business analyst role. You have proven experience in the development, coaching, support and feedback of team members, even in difficult conversations.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- You will acquire strong leadership, planning and communication skills in German and/or English.
- You have experience in leading and implementing projects in an agile environment.
- You are passionate about working with people and optimizing the working environment of teams.
- You have already gained experience as a business analyst or requirements engineer and have a solid. understanding of data modelling, process modelling and other methods of requirements specification (e.g. Gherkin).
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong process and organizational skills with the ability to mobilize change.
- Product development experience including managing and prioritizing product backlog.
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Finance / Business Intelligence / Business Analytics knowhow.
- Strong data skills, comfortable working with complex data.
- Salary up to €60.000 annual gross (based on the candidate's experience).
- Opprotunity to join the growth in an international company.
- 100% remote (from Europe, Spain or Portugal preferred).
- Possibility to start immediately