Banking Project Manager - Retail
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
In this Role the person will closely work across multiple streams of Retail Banking, Wealth, Card management systems to deliver API's from the product side to enable successfully the Channels to consume them.
What are the main responsibilities of the project manager?
- Plans/manages large technical projects to meet specific objectives or goals.
- Provides leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program.
- Manage stakeholder expectations through clear and transparent communications on progress, status, risks, issues, dependencies and their impacts on deliverables / milestones
- Independent, able to take decision, explore alternatives to continue progress, while keeping everyone informed of the choices and consequences
- Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific product or service.
- Work with internal as well as customer team to identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track the project schedule.
- Assess risk and identify issues.
- Monitor progress against schedule.
- Coordinate resources with other functions.
- Review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- Provide solutions to difficult problems.
- Protect the team from external influences and distractions - speak up on behalf of the team when there are impediments to success.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Managed large banking projects
- 10+ years' total experience in similar project management roles
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects
- Experience managing simultaneous cross functional international teams & geographical locations.
- Used to work with a offshore/onsite model
- Experience of core banking implementation or T24 implementation is preferable
- A good mix of experience managing Waterfall and Agile-scrum projects.
- Experience with project lifecycles, scheduling, risk management, and conflict resolution techniques.
- Program / Project Management Certification (PgMP, PMP).
- Willingness to work on fast paced projects including taking meetings & calls beyond normal business hours
- Ability to measure the health of the project/s by using appropriate metrics.
Rapid professional progression opportunities