- Manager - Big4 - External Audit
- Based in Sunny Malaga
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A Big4, one of the four largest professional services networks in the world. The role will be based in sunny Malaga, Costa del Sol.
As a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive external audit experience, helping the clients solve their complex business issues in audit.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- The Knowledge of Spanish GAAP and IFRS is important, also, US GAAP will be valued
- This role does not require business development skills and they will not be expected
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Bachelor in Business Administration, Audit. At least 6 years of experience as a Manager in a Top Tier audit firm working as External auditor, and previous experience managing teams. High level of
English is a must, other languages will be valued. The candidate will be based in Malaga or is open to move to Malaga (the cost of relocation will not be covered by the company).
The amazing possibility to work for a BIG4 in sunny Malaga within a multinational Team. You will manage clients from all Europe and will interact with multinational clients.