Updated on 19/03/2021
- Proyecto 100% remoto
- Posibilidad de crecimiento profesional
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Techstartup located in Valencia and focused in Big Data projects.
- Design and test scalable data architectures for both on-premises and cloud-native environments.
- Expertise in conducting PoCs tailored to assess the viability, pros and cons of future the frameworks, pipelines and languages employed by the company.
- Understand pain points in current state for the different stakeholders (development teams,data science teams, data governance, etc).
- To provide detailed product presentations to educate customers and presentation skills.
- Assist in development of capability roadmap.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 5 years of proven domain knowledge of Big Data and Data Science ecosystems. Domain knowledge includes Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, AI/ML, both on-premises and Cloud architectures.
- Proven expertise in creating detailed technical architectures and product solutions for specified needs. Solution sizing/costing and configuration.
- Ability to interact with all customer roles such as CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and business uses.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
- 100% remote
- Salary up to 60.000€ annual gross
- Opportunity to join an amazing company