Area Sales Manager Iberia
Business Development Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Food Company
Descripción de la oferta
Creating and managing a National Sales Team and interacting with the other departments to ensure the set sales targets by keeping and increasing the business with the current customer base, creating new business opportunities in the assigned home markets (Iberian Peninsula) within the EMEA region, offering a professional high level of service to the customers which will lead to sustainable growth in alignment with the company strategy.
Part of the Regional EMEA sales team focusing primarily on local customers, international customers and key accounts, which are directly supplied, invoiced and serviced.
Leading to sustainable growth in the clusters of the BU Food Ingredients to achieve the targets set in alignment with the company strategy.
- Direct accountability for further developing our sales revenue in the assigned countries.
- Own and develop a B2B trade plan in conjunction with the Management Team.
- You are part of the EMEA leadership team, furthermore you will contribute to the success of the development of the entire EMEA organisation.
- Deliver on commercial growth targets (sales, profit and margin) through on-going development of commercial trade.
- You build, scale and lead the technical sales team and develop the team members continuously.
- You execute the Annual Review with the team members (performance review, optionally target agreement and personnel development).
- Define and approve annual Sales & Costs Budgets for the team.
- Work collaboratively across the wider Spain structure.
- You evaluate, define and prioritise opportunities, ensure and balance the workload of the team.
- You are responsible for the governance of the opportunities.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Several years (>5) of professional experience in sales management.
- Several years of leadership experience.
- Motivation to execute Change Management and are prepared for the building of a new team.
- Very good knowledge of the food industry.
- Fluent business Spanish &English skills (spoken and written).
- Outstanding communicator.
- Team worker, showing initiative and introducing new ideas.
- Science (Food Technology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Engineering).
- Desirable in the following field: MBA
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional