Actualizado el 27/09/2023
- Multinational automotive company
- Career Progression
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Automotive company is looking for a Supplier Project Manager
- In the respect of the purchasing policy and strategy, he/she establishes the supplier short list for the project with the commodity buyers.
- Gathers all key information for petition of the offers RFQ and identifies the market constraints, the targets planned for each activity.
- Negotiates according to the quality, cost and deadline project's targets.
- Proposes and compares alternative solutions.
- He/She manages purchase request and purchase order related to his project.
- He/She follows payment schedule to suppliers.
- He/She identifies the project's risks and opportunities, to plan each activity, to coordinate them internally & externally and to track them up to final realization.
- In case of critical topic related to supplier and QCT, he/she leads associate task force, and escalates to commodity team and to the superior manager.
- He/She participates to Supplier APQP project plan definition and follow-up (lead by the Purchasing Supply Engineer).
- He/She supports Supplier engineer on major road block related to Supplier APQP.
- He/She attends company launch meetings and track purchasing deep red points.
- He/She defines initial Statement of Work of purchasing perimeter including extended team, regarding project perimeter, development budget (hours, hourly rate, travel cost)…
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Bachelor of Engineering or Science or Business School with purchasing speciality
Minimum of 5 years' experience in purchasing.
Knowledge of project management in automotive sector or plastic business
Attractive salary package.
Flexible working hours.
Hybrid model (3 days at the office)