Advanced Analytics Expert
5+ years of industry experience in data science or advanced analytics role
English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
As an advanced analytics expert you'll be responsible of:
- Lead and implement digital analytics services for our clients (telecom, financial services, travel, retail, etc.).
- Identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities including predictive models (churn prediction, lead list optimization).
- Help assess, select and deploy best data and technology solutions from a Data Management, Analytics and Activation point of view to meet clients' needs.
- Define and/or execute quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess customer requirements.
- Day-to-day tasks required to implement, track and report on DMP.
- Select and implement analytic tools/data sources of interest for the clients, and provide actionable insights based on available Analytics data.
- Identifying solutions new AI products can be embedded into the clients business decision-making processes to optimize for business outcomes and work with a cross functional teams (engineers, developers) to deliver these solutions end-to-end.
- Designing and deploying experiments that allow us to measure the value precisely delivered by our solutions.
- Develop new business proposals.
- Management of their resource on projects and able to coordinate tasks of team involved in digital projects.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 5+ years of industry experience in data science or advanced analytics role.
- Fluency in english is a must.
- An industry expert who understand business drivers, needs or challenges.
- Possess strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of statistics including experimental design methods.
- Experience with enterprise CRM and big data platforms.
- A good understanding and knowledge of best practices in data management and governance.
- Experience working with large and complex data sets.
- Strong data presentation and communication skills, comfortable at CXO levels: Ability to clearly convey complex data and AI issues to client.
- The ability to convey mathematical concepts in meaningful way to business clients and internal team members.
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- The ability to work effectively across functions, levels and disciplines.
- Permanent contract
- BSA 50.000€ - 60.000€
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.