Administrative Coordinator (Long Term Contractor)
Experience in pharma Industry is a must.
Deep understanding of administrative and office policies.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
World leader in the pharmacy industry, highly specialized in chronic and unmet medical needs.
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsible for coordinating large events including planning, organizing, and implementation of a number of events activities, such as meetings, travels, and accommodation, including booking meeting rooms, catering, and management of expense reports.
- Work order/PO processing, budget tracking, grants coordination.
- Involved in the training activities carried out by the assigned department.
- Assistance with documentation managed in the assigned department and point of contact with external providers.
- Support in the organization of files, visits, and management of office materials needed.
- Coordinate group lease cars requirements and activities as well as assist with facilities space planning or office set-up.
- Set up priorities regarding workload involving multiple projects/time-lines with minimal supervision.
- Uses advanced level software programs such as Excel, Chem Draw, File maker Pro, Access, and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spread sheets, and LCD presentations.
- Understands the goals and objectives of the entire department and contributes to fulfill them.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 3-5+ years administrative experience, and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must have good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents.
- Ability to review the work of lower level administrative assistants.
- Advanced knowledge and experience using office software.
- Works under minimal supervision, receiving occasional instructions from manager to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
- Must be fluent both in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in schedule management, work order/PO processing, and budget tracking.
Long term contractor in one of the most important Companies in the world, operating in the Pharmacy industry, and working in a highly innovative and efficient-based environment.