Actualizado el 07/06/2022
- Experience in Pharma industry is a must.
- Deep understanding of administrative and office policies.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the most important Companies in biopharma industry, specialized in medicines for unmet and chronic diseases.
- Responsible for coordinating large events including planning, organizing and implementation of a number of event activities, organization of meetings, travels, and accommodation, including booking meeting rooms, catering, and management of expense reports.
- Work order / PO processing, Budget tracking, Grants coordination.
- Involved in the training activities carried out by the assigned department.
- Assistance with documentation managed in this department and point of contact with external providers.
- Support in the organization of files, visits, and management of office materials needed.
- Prioritizes workload involving multiple projects/time-lines with minimal guidance.
- Uses advanced level software programs such as Excel, Chem Draw, File maker Pro, Access and PowerPoint to create graphs, charts, spread sheets, and LCD presentations.
- Understands the goals and objectives of the entire department and contributes to fulfill them.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3-5 years administrative experience, and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must possess good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents.
- Advance knowledge and experience using office software.
- Works under minimal supervision, receiving occasional direction from manager to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
- Must be fluent both in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in Calendar management, Work order/PO Processing, and budget tracking.
Excellent conditions in a very demanding environment.