Actualizado el 15/02/2022
- Important Asset Management Company is looking for a Accounting Manager
- High level of English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Asset Management Company
- Managing, with the supervision of the CFO, setting up the accounting, tax and treasury function
- Oversee the general ledger
- Regular internal and external financial reporting in a challenging environment involving multiple levels of reporting from different sources and to different stakeholders.
- Tax compliance and oversee Tax forms and calculations (outsourced to third party)
- Treasury function.
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Annual preparation of financial statements and external audits
- Collaborate with various departments including business, accounting and information technology to identify and implement improve effectiveness of systems, processes and reporting.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business, Finance, Accounting.
- Fluency in English is a must
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years working experience.
- Experience in SOCIMI, Servicers, or NPL's regulated entities is desirable.
- Prior experience in a multinational company is a must, work experience abroad is a plus.
- Prior background at a BIG4 accountancy firm is desirable.
- Career Development
- Salary package between 60.000 to 65.000 euros + bonus