Actualizado el 09/05/2022
- At least 3 years experience as Accountant. UKGAAP is mandatory.
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA is desirable. Very high English level is a must.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational company
- Act as the main point of reference for a specific client, ensuring a high quality of service and meeting all requests from clients on a timely basis.
- Develop a good understanding of industry specific practices including Power Purchase Agreements, construction and operational processes, applying technology specific accounting practices.
- Perform daily postings & monthly bank and other loan reconciliations.
- Prepare VAT returns on a monthly and quarterly basis, and assist with tax queries as required.
- Manage purchase/sales ledgers.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare accruals and prepayments.
- Manage daily banking including making payments in local/foreign currencies.
- Manage purchase order system, matching invoices to orders, allocating orders to appropriate account.
- Assist the Head of CAM in the management of the the year-end and half-year audits and adhoc tasks.
- Managing payment runs and posting invoices.
- Preparation of cash flow management reports.
- Quarterly files for group reporting.
- Prepare statutory accounts for the financial year.
- Training of more junior team members.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Educated to degree level.
- Qualified with 3 years of experience in accounting. Experience in renewable assets will be a plus.
- Experience of posting accruals and prepayments and experience in preparing a trial balance for a company;
- ICT Skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft suite (Excel, Word etc);
- Must work well within a team but also should be self motivated and can work independently.
- ACA, CIMA or ACA
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be helpful but not necessary;
- Experience of tax computations and returns desired;
- Must be able to relate well and enjoy working with clients and experience of working under pressure in a client facing role is desired;
- Salary package: Around 45.000€ gross/year + bonus
- Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.