Actualizado el 28/07/2021
- Important opportunity based in Galicia
- Multinational environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Shared Service Center
- Manage GL accounting, execute transactions and maintain supporting documentation
- Manage Bank and other Cashbook Reconciliation
- Prepare monthly Accounts Reconciliations and analyze variances
- Be responsible for Inter-company balances and reconciliations
- Perform Closing and Reporting activities
- Support internal and external audit requirements
- Ensuring that both, Corporate and local accounting standards are met and procedures are followed.
- Follow the internal procedures and identify gaps within the processes.
- Propose improvements to optimize and automate processes and calculations.
- Ensuring a fluent communication with the internal customers, mainly with the country finance teams as well as OTC and PTP Towers.
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Month End Closing deadlines and procedures.
- Providing reliable information to all stakeholders (country finance team, FSS Team Lead and to Corporate Finance department)
- Promoting continuous improvement culture in the Record to Report processes focused in effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Assist with establishing internal controls and monitoring compliance with Global Policies.
- Supporting and promoting systems improvements, specially is SAP.
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Academic background in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Finance. VET or HNC will be considered, the latter is preferred
- Good knowledge of accounting processes
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP
- Excellent level of English (B2-C1 CEFR) and Spanish is a must
- MS Office - Excel intermediate level or aboveExperience:
- About 1-3 years of professional experience, with proven experience in accounting functions, preferably in Multinational Businesses.
- Demonstrated application of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with intercompany accounts and multiple company books is a plus
- Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background
- SAP FI experience is a must
- Experience with Shared Services and/or Outsourced Service Delivery Models is a plusSkills
Important opportunity based in Galicia in a multinational environment