- Join a new Shared Services Centre based in Tomar
- Be part of a totally new concept in SSC industry
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide's scientific territory and have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902.
Founded in 2019 in Lisbon, Air Liquide European Business Services (ALEBS) aims to support the Air Liquide Group in it's financing and accounting processes
- Posting entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations;
- Preparing and reporting financial statements for the company and support audits;
- Supporting monthly and annual closing;
- Collecting, processing and delivering information used for providing strategic and financial feedback.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- From 5 years of experience, preferably with Bachelor/Master's Degree in Accounting, Management or similar, and/or with experience in the respective areas;
- User knowledge of SAP;
- Experience in Shared Services Centre is a plus;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in Arabic (written and spoken)
Join a new and revolutionary project in Portugal