WORLD SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR
join a dynamic and fast growing company
develop an excellent Career Path
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International company with offices around the world, which has developed and patented a technological product.
Descripción de la oferta
The main functions and responsibilities of this position are:
- To create, define and implement together with the General Direction, the commercial strategy of the company for the whole world (except US market).
- Plan, elaborate and implement the Marketing plans of the company, as well as the needs and / or consumption habits of the same.
- To elaborate sales arguments, routes / commercial zones, incentive policy, price policy. Management and optimisation of the assigned budget and development of the expansion policy.
- Manage, develop and motivate the team under its responsibility.
- Supervise and act directly with the strategic clients of the company.
- Negotiate and monitor the main current or potential contracts of the organisation.
- Analyse and know the market and the existing or potential competition, defining actions that allow to increase the market share and positioning of the company.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business or Technical.
- Minimum 10 years in Commercial and/or General Management roles with specific experience in Real State or Technological companies.
- Cross functional experience.
- English proficiency required and second language preferred (Spanish).
- Strong analytic skills and Financial Acumen.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker Excellent planning skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities to coordinate and lead multifunctional teams.
- Demonstrate personal accountability to deliver great performance, keep focus on priorities, be passionate for brilliant execution.
- Pro activity, curiosity, ability to work out of the comfort zone.
- Demonstrate initiative, creativity and imagination.
- Work with sense of urgency
- Build and sustain authentic relationships (external & internal).
- Demonstrate personal integrity that inspires others
- People oriented and collaboration: drive success through others
- Identify and develop talent
- Build alignment, commit to outstanding teamwork. Inspire and energise others to deliver great outcomes
- Positive and constructive mindset.
The ideal candidate will be able to join a dynamic and fast growing company where he could develop an excellent Career Path.