Womenswear Buyer based in Berlin
- Multinational Fashion Company based in Berlin
- Womenswear Buyer
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Well-known and succesful international fashion company.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Head of Buying:
- You'll collaborate with the manegement team in business and brand building.
- You'll be working closely together with Design, Product Development and the Merchandising team to develop the collection plan for the season, deciding on quantities, timings and prices.
- You'll be responsible for meeting budgetary sales ans margin targets through constantly monitoring and managing commercial success (incl. product lifecycle management, pricing, promotions, sales initiatives)
- You'll know the basic rules of vendor management, allocation and price structure.
- You'll be responsible for identifying and developing suppliers and the maintenance of an excellent supplier network.
- You'll liaise with internal departments, in particular Marketing, PR, Platform Management and Supply Chain.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in Buying or similar.
- You have proven experience in building collections and sustaining it successfully with a strong focus on Womenswear.
- You have a sharp fashion eye and profound industry knowledge to recognize new trends paired with strong analytical skills for a clear vision towards commercial womenswear collections.
- You bring along an existing industry network of reliable suppliers as well as skills and assertiveness in supplier negotiations.
- You have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and, ideally, prior experience in working with ERP systems.
- You are flexible and think fast, work proactively and always keep on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Daily correspondence in English are a familiar territory for you, other languages are a plus.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional