VP Operations Europe Hospitality & Tourism Sector
Interesting company with a strong and succesful business model
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Hospitality & Tourism company which offers high-quality apartments all around Europe. The business model is successful and the company is in constant growth right now.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Europe Director, the VP Operations will be in charge of:
- Defining the Corporate Operations strategy for the different markets in Europe.
- Manage a team around 200 people included 7 operations managers who will report directly to him/her.
- Set the Operations standards and procedures for the whole group in order to accomplish the objectives of the company.
- To guarantee the highest quality standards are offered to the customers.
- Budgetary planning and control of the properties around Europe.
- Supervising the pricing strategy in order to maximise the results of the company.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Degree in Business Administration or similar and will be very valuable additional education in Hospitality Management.
Between 5 and 10 years of consolidated experience in Hospitality & Tourism sector as VP Operations and Quality.
Demonstrated background managing big teams.
Spanish and English proficiency level and other languages will be well-considered.
Opportunity of being part of a successful project which is experiencing a rapid growth.