Value Creation Manager
70,000EUR - 85,000EURActualizado 13/12/16
- Global Wholesale Brand
- Value Creation Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global Wholesale Brand.
Descripción de la oferta
- Support the strategy and the value creation plan development with high-impact qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Support the operational detailing of the value creation plan, as requested by the Leadership teams (Operating Partner and Country Board).
- Conduct gap analysis of actual vs value creation plan for Country Board /Operating Partner updates.
- Develop regular reporting for the Operating partner on key topics in the value creation plans.
- Prepare and facilitate the annual review of the value creation plans, make recommendations and support the decision making process for final approval.
- Research specific topics, as directed by Operating partner, to help understand market trends and dynamics.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Between 3-5 years of experience in an auditing or consulting firm or in a multinational company as finance business partner.
- Plus mandatory 2-4 years of principal investing experience (i.e. Private Equity) or alternatively having started an own business.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Ability to develop, implement and report operational value-creation measures.
- Strong written & oral communication skills (business language English).
- Good communicator as well as a great stakeholder manager at all levels.
- Proven track record of implementing projects and the ability to bring about sustainable change.
- Entrepreneurial and international mindset.
A great opportunity to be part of a value creation plan in one of the biggest multinational companies.