Transformation Manager with more than 6 years of experience in this role.
Multinational Company with an international environment .
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an international company with more than 6.000 employees around the world and more than 40 years in the market.
Descripción de la oferta
- Support development of governance framework, and support its delivery.
- Develop best practice for hubs/project managers (guidance, templates, processes).
- Lead programme planning and critical path development.
- Liaise with all transformation workstreams to ensure milestones and plans are managed.
- Act as a point of contact between different departments within the organisation, and third parties as required.
- Manage reporting to governance forums, through liaison with Hubs/regions.
- Identify, manage and escalate risks and issues, using risk and issues logs.
- Manage and escalate dependencies.
- Deliver Knowledge management, ensuring lessons learnt and best practice are captured and communicated through tout the transformation.
- Manage resource management (including tracking vacancies against the new op model, and acting as point of reference for current roles and vacancies.
- Implement any changes sensitively and with minimal disruption.
- Monitor realisation of financial benefits, working with Finance/Benefits lead.
- Line manage Transformation Support (in parallel with Change Mgmt and Engagement Manager, other Transformations Managers).
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Experience of delivering comparable transformation programmes, incorporating the above responsibilities.
- 6-8 + years relevant experience.
- Qualifications in PRINCE 2/MSP (preferable).
International environment, permanent contract and career opportunities.