Trainer & Talent Development Manager - PageGroup SSC
Excellent opportunity for ambitious professionals to develope their career.
Global Player in the Consultancy branch with international offices.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a Global Player in the Consultancy branch with international offices close to Barcelona city.
Descripción de la oferta
- Support the staff across soft skills, expert, core training, management training and technical function-specific training, e.g.:
- Induction training
- Expert training series: Time management, Project management, Stakeholder management
- Dedicated programmes such as: Communication, personal branding, customer engagement, PMO, etc.
- CRM system / tool-training
- Best practice training
- Tailored in-business support/121 coaching and mentoring
- Partner with the management to deliver learning strategy/ approach, assessing suitability as relevant
- Design and deliver workshops to all levels according to needs
- Adapt courses for new working practices
- Conduct training needs analysis with senior management and propose talent development road map
- Development and delivery of mainstream courses in conjunction with Talent Development colleagues across Europe and senior management
- Update and create training documentation - Quick Reference Guides, FAQs, delegate handbooks and User Manuals
- Ad hoc project work relating to new product development, specific areas of training requirement
- Coordinate and administer training delivery, pre-work, invitations, follow up, surveys, etc.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Business Administration, psychology or related field.
- Experience in training delivery and design in an international and very dynamic environment
- Fluent in English - other European languages are a strong plus (e.g. French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Experience in digital learning is a strong plus
- Ability to coach, develop and up-skill trainees
Your skills and competencies:
- Excellent customer-facing and communication skills
- Commercial acumen, sales-focused with a motivational style
- Flexibility and desire to extend involvement across a range of disciplines and levels
- Passion for training and seeing success through the development of others
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic, comfortable to take ownership
- High levels of energy and able to energise others
- Take initiate and delivers solutions
Great opportunity for an international Training Manager.