No se aceptan más candidaturas
Trade Spend Controlling Sr. Manager
- Trade Spend controlling
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Director of Deductions, Cash Applications, and Trade Accounting located in USA, the main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages reporting of financial results to meet internal and external requirements, in accordance with the company standards, governmental and regulatory standards (US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.).
- Manages the accounting for trade spending for the company in Europe, following US GAAP and the company Finance Policies.
- Manages the process of cash application for the company Europe businesses, ensuring timely and accurate processing of cash receipts and application to open accounting receivable balances.
- Ensures proper resolution of deductions including coding, assignment and processing activities of deductions personnel, and ensuring GL numbers/codes are established for write-off/credit issuance.
- Provides month-end reporting and analysis to support deduction reserve activities.
- Tariff and Controls
- Sets clear strategic vision for the deduction, cash application, and trade spending accounting staff located in the EMEA center and in-country, as applicable, ensuring they are aligned with the Order-to-Cash (OTC) strategy and the staff understand and adopt the vision.
- Collaborates with internal (Finance, Supply Chain, Sales process owners) and external (customer deduction resolution personnel) stakeholders to minimize the creation of deductions and or process-resolution expenses.
- Implements tools and creates processes, reports and metrics to drive and monitor team activities.
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors control systems to safeguard company's assets and assures compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Respond to internal and external audit inquiries as requested.
- Analyze financial results, KPI's and trends to identify areas of concern and help facilitate corrective action plans.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Business Administration degree or similar.
- A masters program will be a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken level of English is compulsory.
- At least 8 years experience as Trade Spend Controller.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional