Technical Support Engineer
- Lubricants company
- Technical Support Engineer for lubricants business
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Manufacturing and distributor company of lubricants and specialty chemical.
Descripción de la oferta
Develop, lead and implement all the necessary technical support for the development of lubricants business within all different channels based on the strategy defined by the management.
- Technical training to the commercial area and those internal areas of the company involved in the sales process.
- Technical training to customers / distributors to ensure that this is perceived as an added value of the economic offer.
- Develop and implement processes to achieve greater efficiency with the different areas of the Company.
- Ensure that any support or technical improvements produced in a product is properly documented.
- Provide technical service to customers / distributors, personally, by telephone or via helpdesk.
- Provide technical support to marketing department in all matters relating to communication / product marketing.
- Ensure communication with the Technical and Product Development Department of EMPC.
- Coordinate the successful completion of the program of waste oil.
- Ensure communication and training of members of the whole area and Sales Lubricants Department.
- Contribute and participate with the team in your area, in compliance with the objectives of the area following the guidelines set by the Responsible.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or Sciences studies.
4 years experience in similar position.
Fluent in English.
Quality Management System experience.
Good analytic skills
Computer literacy communication skills
Problem solving skills
Good interpersonal skills
Knowledgeable in SHE, quality and auditing.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional