Technical Investment Manager
- Real Estate Investment Fund
- Tehnical Investment manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Real Estate Investment Fund
Descripción de la oferta
- Help to reduce risks associated with portfolio.
- Help to develop new business opportunities and increase cross selling.
- Manages the coordination with the property managers of the assets assigned, evaluates their performance, and coordinates the reporting and follow up of the daily operative issues.
- Responsible for the technical management of the properties, analyzing the preventive maintenance to be developed in each property to assure its value, and coordinating the works to be developed for the repairs needed by analyzing the offers , contractor selection, work follow up, and cost control and invoicing.
- Coordinates external parties involved in the operative of the company/asset managed, such as the external lawyers, auditors, valuators, local authorities, tax advisors, accountant, administration, insurance companies, and all the companies involved in the property management (cleaning, security, maintenance, consumption and others).
- Optimizes cash flow distribution through tenant management: ensures the occupancy rate, identifies segmented tenant groups, manages the commercialization process analyzes the suitableness of the tenant in case of vacant premises. Secures rent levels and cash control in leased properties, retaining selected tenants as long as possible.
- Propose actions to generate value growth on the properties assigned through optimizing rental income, or being proactive proposing improvements, extensions and redeveloping properties to increase future value.
- Has an active role in new investment requirements received by any client, being constantly in touch with the market to detect and analyze any opportunity aligned with the investment lines defined in the organization and particularly focused in the Separate Accounts.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Minium 3 years experience within detailed responsabilities.
High english level.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional