Talent Acquisition Officer
- Work for the recruitment strategy of a well-know research company.
- Join a professional HR team.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The company works in the chemical field, investigates and develops new products and technology, as well as offer services for the industry.
Descripción de la oferta
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Plan and control recruitment needs of staff, managers and scientific profiles.
- Design recruitment policies and find the best options to reach successful candidates.
- Work in employer branding activities and improve the "candidate experience".
- Assist in development and training activities if needed.
- Lead selection processes from phone calls, interviews and assist the managers in the decision making process.
- Attend recruitment events and keep up-dated knowledge in recruitment trends.
- Improve the actions and tools used in recruitment and assessment of candidates.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
At least 2 years of experience in Recruitment area in a scientific / research company.
Proficiency in English is a must.
University degree in human resources or science.
Great opportunity to join a very professional team.