Suscriptor Riesgos Tecnológicos.
International career opportunity
Business opportunity for a Cyber specialised candidate
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the most important insurance companies in the commercial business.
Descripción de la oferta
- Execute the Cyber strategy, which includes the following:
- Market the Group Cyber capabilities to brokers and clients
- Develop strong Cyber market presence by being active in broker marketing and industry meetings.
- Underwrite new and renewal business, including all tasks associated with risk and coverage analysis, pricing and contract negotiations.
- Participate in the development and establishment of Cyber strategies and business plans to maximize profitable growth
- Conduct underwriting audits of clients in order to provide credible evaluations of the quality of our clients' and prospects' books of business.
- Provide responsive service on all broker and client requests, including special acceptances and coverage questions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of pricing models and other risk evaluation models.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in other functional areas and across the Group, share knowledge by participating in line of business monitoring and product development activities.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Strong Cyber Risk knowledge.
- Strong IT background and/or interest.
- Minimum 3 years Cyber Risk or IT data protection experience
- Ability to handle individual risk exposures.
- Established Broker contacts
- Good underwriting, marketing and organizational skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills regarding complex agreements with senior management and clients.
- Bachelor's degree with background in IT, economics, business or accounting.
Competitive salary package based on the candidate experience.