Strategy Consulting Manager
- Experience working for top consulting firms / Supply chain and purchaising
- Proficient in both wrtitten and spoken english
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Top Strategy Consulting firm.
Descripción de la oferta
The selected candidate will be responsible for leading and supervising consultancy projects in which he will be involved.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University Degree (suggest schools such as Politécnica de Madrid/BCN/Valencia, ICAI, Tecnun, etc.).
- Preferred majors: Industrial, Mechanical, Aeronautial Engineering, Science, Business, and Economics.
- Master from a prestigious Business School.
- At least seven/ten year's work experience after degree. Experience working for top consulting firms.
- Strong record of achievement and career progression (focus in recently appointed Managers in top consulting firms).
- Experience in Supply Chain and purchasing as well as Procurement industries and functional areas.
- Experience in purchasing for project management environments (construction, engineering, railroad ...)
- Operations strategy, organization and business transformation.
- Global Supply chain Management.
- Analyze and recommend strategic out-/in sourcing of suppliers/manufacturing processes.
- Excellent analytical capabilities to analyze business-relevant supply markets.
- He/she should be proficient in both written and spoken English.
- A third European language: Portuguese; French or German would be a real plus.
The candidate will be based in Madrid, but should be prepared to travel extensively, not only around Spain but also internationally.