Southern Europe Controlling Manager - PageSSC
The controlling manager will be in charge of the Southern Europe region.
Excellent opportunity for career development in a multinational environment.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies.
PageGroup has established its Shared Service Center in 2014 in Barcelona. With more than 312 people working in it, the SSC is still growing and developing international projects over Europe, being an international referral in its industry.
Descripción de la oferta
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Coordinate the different annual forecast & budget processes.
- Coordinate the variance analysis from actuals versus forecast and budget variance.
- Report the evolution of the different evolution of the business units to the group.
- Report the financial and operation situation to local finance business partners and directors.
- Act as key partner for the local finance representatives and regional finance directors.
- Oversee closely the controlling, planning and reporting of the European Shared Service.
- Manage a team of country controllers.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Business administration, economics, finance or similar degree.
- Fluency in English is a must. Spanish and Italian fluency will be a plus.
- Proficient expert in MS Office and Excel.
- Experience in working with different ERPs and reporting tools highly appreciated.
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum experience performing similar responsibilities, ideally under a SSC environment, with experience in managing small teams (3-4 controllers).
We are looking or a person with the ability to work with data, problem-solving mentality, accurate, with a high resilience and curiosity.
Excellent opportunity for being part of a multinational company.