Sourcing Category Manager (IT and Professional Services)
Sourcing Manager English bilingual Indirect Procurement
Leading IT Multinational Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading Multinational Company within Technology sector.
Descripción de la oferta
The key elements of this role include building relationships with stakeholders, identifying new sourcing opportunities, negotiating and executing on these and putting in place contractual arrangements with suppliers.
- Meet and influence stakeholders to build and win internal support on projects & initiatives, get ahead of future planned spend.
- Assist in developing, implementing and executing sourcing category strategy aligned with the Technology / IT Services Sourcing group objectives and category plan
- Analyze spend from multiple sources and develop sourcing opportunities based on this data analysis
- Build relationships with business units to ensure savings opportunities have the appropriate sponsorship
- Lead and support sourcing projects and negotiations and sourcing engagements across the general service category.
- Ensure priorities are handled effectively by modifying plans and actions in your own area of accountability, escalate early to manager.
- Meet the deadlines.
- Manage a project against a plan and objectives to ensure commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving variances in budget, timing or quality of work
- Monitor and keep up to date with related category supplier specific business activities as well as the extended category industry
- Able to work without direct supervision in a global team.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 3 years experience in managing large teams on global projects and / or businesses processes
- Supplier evaluation, negotiation and selection
- Able to mark-up contracts from the company templates and to agreed fall back language
- Excellent Excel (inc. pivot table) and PowerPoint skills
- Fieldglass SOW, SAP and Ariba experience is beneficial
- Project planning experience and business operations experience
- Native or bilingual in English
Competitive Salary Package.