Site Operations Manager
60,000EUR - 61,000EURPublicado 23/08/16
- Site Operations Manager. Pharmaceutical Company.
- Degree in Sciences. cGMP knowledge. 8 years experience. English. Team Leader.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Pharmaceutical Company.
Descripción de la oferta
- To lead, motivate and manage a team of personnel whilst demonstrating leadership, motivation and morale at all times, ensuring that they meet the requirements of the business in a proactive and efficient manner.
- To set goals and targets for the team.
- To organise reporting and monitoring metrics.
- To ensure that sufficient resource, equipment and facilities to Operational managers.
- To ensure sufficient resources are available for the Technical Director & QA Manager for the effective implementation, monitoring and maintenance of the quality management system.
- To ensure sufficient resources are available for HS&E activities.
- To continually strive to improve customer service within the Operational functions.
- To react to and rectify any Operational problems.
- To ensure compliance of Operational functions to cGMP, HS&E and regulatory requirements.
- To oversee the Change Management process in terms of preparation for launch of new products in Spain; planning of change and implementation of change.
- To support the Business Unit Leader & Operations Director Spain or Operations Director (corporate) in business projects and initiatives for Spain.
- To maintain facilities in line with a dynamic ,compliant pharmaceutical company.
- To engender a positive proactive approach within Operations and drive forward initiatives (including cost reductions).
- To effectively direct the Performance Review and Performance Agreement process within Operations through regular feedback meetings, and to set challenging/measurable KPI's that add value in terms of reaching Company objectives.
- To ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- To manage absence in accordance with the Company Absence Procedure.
- To prioritise effectively, organise and manage in accordance with required work schedules to ensure customer needs are met whilst maintaining GMP requirements.
- To manage the Operations budget.
- To introduce efficient new ways of working, time/cost/labour reductions, and continuously improve safety and quality within the Operations function.
- To oversee document control in line with Corporate requirements.
- To oversee training for operations in line with Corporate requirements.
- To oversee recruitment for operations in line with Corporate requirements.
- Ensure personnel from other non-reporting departments eg finance, regulatory comply with company policy on sickness, holiday etc..
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree qualified in a science based discipline
- Extensive cGMP and regulatory knowledge/understanding.
- At least 8 years, experience in pharmaceuticals industry.
- Extensive management experience with large teams and several layers of management.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office.
- Proficient in English language.
- Ability to manage and lead a team to ensure the needs of the business are met.
- The maturity, resilience, sensitivity and ability to operate in a multi-cultural organisation.
- Organisation and planning skills.
- Judgement and decisiveness.
- Sound business understanding and acumen.
- Management of obsolescence, scrapping and inventory in line with corporate requirements.
- Cost control abilities.
- Time Management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Drive and motivation.
A good opportunity for your professional career.