Senior Web Analyst
Senior Web Analyst
International IT Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
This IT enterprise is a recognized worldwide. They provides IT services to its clients in over 100 countries around the world. The position is based in Barcelona and as a Senior Web Analyst you will report to the CTO.
Support the analytic needs of a business unit by analysing web traffic using tools. Use standard BI tools, to produce reports relating to outcomes.
Descripción de la oferta
- Conceptualize and execute a measurement strategy.
- Maintain technical aspects over Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics, including data
consolidation and validation, and tag coordination.
- Maintain Google Analytics' user interface and create Google Analytics dashboards for
management or different departments by pulling data from different data sources and websites
for presentations to senior management team.
- Data collection from Advertising platforms, Google Adwords, Facebook/ Twitter.
- Lead driving core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/z
tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
- Website behaviour and customer experience analysis.
- Lead tracking and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis
creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Senior Web Analyst Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or similar.
- Five years of experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Experience working with Google Analytics.
- Excel & Reporting tools.
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools
- Strong organization skills and flexibility when managing multiple priorities
- Self-starter who enjoys challenges and working on a fun, collaborative team.
- Three to five years of business analysis experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Good time management
- The capability for a Business Analyst to establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships whilst focusing on business drivers and objectives
- Familiarity with Business Analysis Tools
- Team work
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional