- One of the world leaders of the assistance insurance business
- Underwriting role for health, motor, hosehold and travel line of business
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International assistance company based in Madrid working on Health, travel, household and motor.
Descripción de la oferta
Being a key member of the Regional Risk team to develop and maintain a pro-active service within the company, by:
- Studying insurance proposals received from different entities (countries) and give advice on compliance with underwriting policy, premium sufficiency and conditions to be imposed on different proposals.
- Identifying key drivers and trends in claim costs of underwritten products and provide solutions or recommendations, working with commercial and underwriting stakeholders in a flexible manner
- Producing and maintaining pricing and reporting models for underwritten business.
- Supporting entities in designing and pricing new products using actuarial information and personal judgement.
- Ensuring adequacy of claim reserving models.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Graduates from degree discipline oriented to actuarial studies, statistics or finance
- Relevant experience which demonstrates ability to use underwriting principles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proven ability to work with and analyse large quantities of data in Excel and in Access databases
- Knowledge of statistical claim reserving techniques
- Embraces change, comfortable with working in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to challenge the business utilising data and sector knowledge
- Very good level of written and spoken English.
Competitive salary package based on the candidate experience. The right candidate will have the opportunity of developing a international career.