Senior Treasury Project Leader in SSC
40,000EUR - 43,000EURActualizado 23/11/16
- Experience in Treasury in a multinational company or Big Four
- Very high English level
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Top Multinational company. Automotive sector.
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsibility for leading projects and process improvements initiatives within Treasury and Cash & Bank Area.
- Responsible for successful delivery of the whole project.
- Lead planning, execution, monitor, control and closing of the project.
- Take a part in process development and identify areas for improvement within Treasury and Cash & Bank processes.
- Identify risk, assess impact, develop risk mitigation plans and execute mitigation plans.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree in Finance, or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of experience of Finance and Treasury area in a multinational company or in a Big Four (or similar).
- Previous experience in a Shared Service Center will be a plus.
- Very high English level, oral and written.
- Business Acumen skills.
- Very good knowledge in Accounting, Treasury and Cash & Bank.
- Knowledge of Finance processes and systems such as SAP.
- Experience in working and leading effectively in a team.
- Experience in executing global processes locally and working effectively in a global team.
- Very good leadership skills.
- Very good argumentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize with a flexible and positive mindset.
- Business acumen and ability to lead the development of functional strategy and translation of high level concepts into actions that deliver business value and tangible benefits.
- Proven understanding of the business and the strategies and goals along with a solid financial understanding and awareness.
- Independently work towards fulfilling targets and realise agreed business benefit.
- Understand business consequences of change implementation.
- Necessary people skills to engage, influence and convince senior internal and external stakeholders with confidence.
- Utilize strong listening skills to formulate direct, responsive answers to questions.
- Ability to propose, drive and implementing improvements.
- Strong ethics and integrity management.
- High level of accountability and commitment with a proactive approach when fulfilling the tasks and duties.
- Proven team player with a customer oriented and service minded mind-set and the ability to apply a helicopter perspective when appropriate.
- Well-developed argumentation, negotiation, communication and cooperation skills.
- Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.