SENIOR TREASURY MANAGER
70,000EUR - 75,000EUR
Leading engineering company
Senior treasury manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading engineering company located in Madrid.
Descripción de la oferta
- Evaluate alternatives in relation to short and long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines. Support to the Structure Finance department.
- Corporate Financing: management of the relationships and negotiations with financial institutions.
- Management of the issuance of the guarantees needed for the development, construction and financing of the engineering projects.
- Management of exchange and interest rate risks: contract hedging derivatives and support the Executive Committee in relation to the hedging strategy and the products available in the market to implement successfully such strategy.
- Execute monthly payments, preparing payment proposals and managing uploads.
- Follow up customer collections for worldwide operations.
- Follow up and manage customer risk with our insurance providers.
- Manage and report daily cash position, forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions, prepares daily cash flow plan to ensure that the company has the required funds to meet their operational requirements.
- Understand, manage, supervise and report all aspects of monthly cash flow for Corporate and all of the worldwide operations. Review and supervise project cash flows for all worldwide operations. Prepare or monitor monthly various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modelling for our Corporate and worldwide operations.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimise efficiency.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers. Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Recommend, implement and maintain Treasury process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in Strategic Plan activities.
- Maintains user access rights to banking systems and ensures that appropriate procedures are in place for the update of users who leave the centre, or change positions.
- Maintain all contractual documents for head office banking arrangements and copies for all the worldwide operations. Prepares a projection of future cash shortages and surpluses, and analyses the cause of variants.
- Maintain a database with credit lines and borrowings, its terms and conditions and follow up in the renewal deadlines, presenting or supporting the financing operations.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree preferably in Business Administration/ Accounting, Economics, or similar.
- 12 to 15 years experience in similar type functions in an international environment. Big 4 experienced coupled with treasury experience within a company, highly desirable.
- Experience in the following sectors will be a must: infrastructure, energy, construction…
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point. Experience with SAP highly desirable. The candidate is a "hands-on" good strategic thinker with exceptional analytic talent.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Proactive and hands on individual who can operate at the highest professional and ethical standards at all times. Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills. Proactive relationship builder at local and corporate level. Flexible and able to work under pressure. Extraordinary analytic and critical reasoning skills. Ability to work independently as well as take direction from others, must be a self-starter. Highly detail oriented with a strong sense of ownership over work product. Ability to work across various functional areas and to interact with individuals across all levels throughout organisation.
Great professional opportunities.