Senior Specialist SAP Manufacturing (PP-PI, MII, WM/EWM)
Do you want to work in a multi-cultural environment?
Are you looking to work in global projects?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client, a multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
Descripción de la oferta
Our client is building in his Barcelona Hub a unique team. As part of this team, you will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining SAP Manufacturing solutions (PP-PI WM/EWM and SAP MII) solutions to be implemented worldwide in alignment with the T&P functional and technical roadmaps.
- Gather functional requirements, write functional specifications, coordinate onshore and offshore developers, test scenarios and build prototypes for SAP based Manufacturing projects.
- Identify, build, test and implement changes to current systems with the objective to ensure compliance, improve performance and/or usability.
- Act as the third level of support for Manufacturing solutions, analysing and resolving incidents. Drive root cause analysis and implement permanent fixes with focus on continuous improvement.
- Support the on-boarding and training of new team members.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Sciences or Engineering, or equivalent years of experience.
- Fluency in English - both verbal and written.
- Minimumof 4years'experienceinimplementingSAPPP-PIand/orMIIand/orEWM/WM ,including :
- Master data management for manufacturing
- integration with shopfloor applications (e.g. MES) via SAP MII and S95 Messages
- Building of applications on SAP MII (e.g. SAP OEE/SAP UI 5 screens) for multiple manufacturing sites
- Integration with WM/EWM applications for warehouse management
- Integration with Quality processes in SAP QM
- Understanding of the integration points with SAP BO/Bw reporting
- Expertise in configuration, implementation of best practices and knowledge of the latest functionalities available (ie. Fiori, Personas etc).
- Usage of MS Project and MS Office tools
If you want to work on a dynamic multi-cultural environment; you are proactive, innovative, have no trouble tackling new problems with creative solutions and can deliver at the highest quality standards, you have the profile we are looking for. Apply now !
Start date in September.