Senior Project Manager - Back Office
- International company, leader in its sector, based in Barcelona.
- Senior and International Project Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
World leading consultancy firm.
Descripción de la oferta
The essential functions are the tasks, duties and responsibilities that are critical to the job; the candidate must be able to perform the essential functions without reasonable accommodation.
Backoffice Project Manager
- Manage resources from multiple internal teams
- Communicate effectively the status of the projects
- Participate in the resource planning and allocation of new projects.
- Ensure that all projects are proceeding according to timelines and budgets, meeting targets and expectations and adhering to established operating parameters
- Ensure profitability by utilizing current processes for managing project budgets across the organization.
- Utilize current processes, systems and procedures that will support Company short and long term goals.
- Develop detailed project schedules incorporating milestones to meet new initiatives requested by the business.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Manage projects to meet delivery milestones.
- Meet client's expectations regarding project cost, schedule and deliverables.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 5-10 years experience in a full time project management role.
- Proven communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Project budgeting skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.), and Microsoft Project and/or other project management software.
- Competent and proficient understanding of IT Delivery life-cycle.
- Excellent written communication demonstrating good presentation skills, attention to detail and preparation
- Experience in delivering key business projects in Temporary contract management companies.
- International experience.
International environment, permanent contract and career opportunities