Senior Internal Auditor (Brussels)
- Senior Internal Auditor (Brussels)
- Multinational industrial group
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Very important multinational industrial group.
Descripción de la oferta
As a member of the Internal Audit team, you will be based in Brussels and responsible to support the different entities of the Group to accomplish their objectives by recommending a systematic and disciplined approach to improve their internal control environment.
You will execute risk-based internal audit engagements across Spain, Portugal and Latin America, under the supervision of the Head of Internal Audit:
- Review operational and financial processes, including the underlying transaction records, in order to identify potential risk exposure and analyse objectively the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of mitigated controls and procedures;
- Identify relevant control weaknesses and business issues;
- Formulate specific recommendations, including cause, effect and quantification, to assist in strengthening controls and improving operational performance;
- Prepare audit reports and supporting work papers in accordance with department standards;
- Follow-up on the recommendations made to the audited entities in order to ensure their implementation;
- When requested you support local management with the implementation of the Group internal control framework;
- You help with developing audit tools/programs for local internal auditors;
- Together with the internal audit team, you will develop and share best practices for process and control optimisation;
- You won't have to manage people;
- You assist in some additional ad hoc tasks of the Internal Audit department: maintenance and update of Group internal control framework, facilitate the Group risk assessment exercise;
- You will have to travel to Spain, Portugal and Latin America 50% of the time.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelors degree in Business or Finance.
- 3 - 5 years of experience as external auditor in a Big Four or as internal auditor in a multinational company, preferably in the industrial sector.
- Fluent Spanish and English. Very desirable a good level of French.
- Demonstrate understanding of main business, operational and accounting processes together with basic knowledge of operational and financial systems.
- Strong PC skills and IT-affinity: Excel knowledge is a must, while SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Prepared to travel up to 50% of the time for a maximum period of 3 weeks.
A very good opportunity for your professional career.