Senior Indirect Tax Analyst with french
Multinational textile company
Senior Indirect Tax Analyst with French
Acerca de nuestro cliente
500 fortune listed company with global presence in the textile industry.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the indirect tax manager, the main responsibilities of the candidate are:
- VAT compliance acrros Europe, gathering and reviewing in house data used in the preparation of periodic and annual VAT returns, EC sales lists, Intrastat, etc.
- Partner with third party outsourced provider in the preparation and review of all indirect tax returns and reports.
- Working with the indirect tax manager on other ad-oc special projects related to indirect tax matters.
- Assist the indirect tax manager with indirect tax integration related to acquisitions (Legal, tax and SAP).
- Reconciliation of General Ledger VAT accounts and VAT returns. Identification of un-reconciled items and bookkeeping.
- Review of AP and AR invoices to verify accurate tax compliance.
- Liaise and render indirect tax service with/to other departments.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
What we are looking for:
- At least, 5 years experience in similar position gained in Industry or Practice (Experience in Advisory projects desirable).
- Fluent in French (native speaker desirable) and in English.
- Strong knowledge and expertise on French Indirect Tax System (Master degree in Taxes desirable).
- Good communication skills; able to build strong relationships with other departments throughout the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Availability to travel.
- Competitive salary package.
- Defined career apth and progressive training.
- International environment.